PACE is a training institution that seeks to help aspiring and current culinary professionals who want to have an edge in the culinary profession and entrepreneurs who wants to be more effective owners. In doing so, PACE seeks to help the culinary industry and our country by providing world-class culinary and relevant entrepreneurial education and through hands-on training, knowledge building and practical learning experiences.
We seek for the growth and development of the Filipino Chef as well as the Culinary industry through education and entrepreneurship. As we strive to attain this goal, PACE will be the culinary school of choice for individuals/people who are truly passionate about food, cooking and serving people.
We’re Looking for a:
BF Homes Paranaque
- Implements marketing strategies and digital marketing.
- Collaborates with the Director for Marketing in the implementation of sales activities and customer service and development.
- Provides accurate reports with current and forecasted sales data.
- Helps with designing an efficient, effective marketing budget.
- Researches and analyzes market trends.
- Identifies target markets and how best to reach them.
- Plans campaigns; organizes production of posters, brochures and websites.
- Attends trade shows, conferences and sales meetings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management or equivalent.
- Excellent in oral and written English skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Adobe Programs.
- Willing to work in the area of BF Homes Paranaque.
- Experience in marketing position is a plus.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants may send your updated resume at: email@example.com