For Diploma Course
1. Complete the admission requirements listed as follows:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO Authenticated)
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate, if married (NSO Authenticated)
- Official Transcript of records (for College Graduate/College Level/College Undergraduate applicants);
- OR Form 137 (for High School Graduate Applicants);
- Two 2×2 colored photos with white background
- Filled-out Student Application Form. Forms are downloadable. It is also available at the PACE office from 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Saturday
- Medical exam with the school’s accredited clinic.
2. After submission of requirements, the admissions officer will schedule the applicant for an interview.
3. Successful applicants will proceed to the Registrar’s Office for payment and registration.
4. After payment, the student will have a uniform fitting.
Download Here: PACE Application Form
Please print in a long / legal bond paper size
For Short Courses:
1. Submit the accomplished application form with 2 x 2 ID photo
2. Pay the short course fee.
BF Homes Facilities