HOW TO JOIN
1. Tryout is open to all alumni and current students both in Antipolo and BF branches.
2. Start by choosing the category you want to join in.
SAVORY (For Culinary Students and Graduates)
– Local Fish or Seafood
– Creative Breakfast
PASTRY (For Baking Students and Graduates)
– Plated Desserts
– Fantasy Desserts
3. Submit your original Western-style recipe that consists of
– One (1) Protein
– One (1) Vegetable
– One (1) Starch
– Minimum of two (2) sauces
4. Submitted recipes must be an original work and has not been copied or reproduced from any published or copyrighted source.
5. Recipe must include complete list of ingredients including accurate measurements for every ingredient and complete step-by-step directions for preparation and cooking. PACE Recipe Format must be used. You may request for the format from any of PACE Marketing Representative.
6. Only one recipe per student shall apply.
7. PACE Chef Instructors will nominate potential finalists and will be called for tryouts.
8. Potential finalist will be invited to present their dishes to the Chefs.
*Potential finalist shall provide and bring their own ingredients for their recipes.
*All preparation and cooking of dishes including garnishes must be entirely made and crafted on-the-spot.
*All potential finalists are requested to wear complete chef’s uniform.
9. Final list of the 2018 Philippine Culinary Cup Representatives will be announced right after tryouts.
10. Email your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before MAY 5 (SATURDAY)