PACE alumni, Aaron Atanacio from CAD-Batch 5 is part of a group of devoted Culinary practitioners that believes cooking has changed their lives. From business management to culinary arts, Aaron has then decided to take over the family business and continue doing what he is passionate about.
After graduation, Aaron is now a full time events caterer and entrepreneur. Combining his skills together, he has earned a lot of experience and skills for his career. We are more than proud for all of our Alumni pursuing their dreams and having a great career! Good job Aaron!
See recipe below
Beef Salpicao with Garlic Rice
- 250 grams Roasted Beef, sliced in Cubes
- 10 grams Garlic, sliced in chips
- 50 grams, Red and Green bell pepper
- 30 grams, Mushroom
- 1/2 tablespoon Demi-glace
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon Rhum
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 1 cup Rice, steamed
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- In a medium saute pan cook garlic in a medium heat until light brown.
- Add red and green bell pepper with mushroom. Continue to stir.
- Add roast beed and turn to high heat for about a minute.
- Add rhum. Reduce to low heat after flambe.
- Add water and demi-glace, mix thoroughly until it thickens.
- Simmer to boil for another 5 minutes or until the meat is tender. Set aside.
- In a saute pan, roast garlic until golden brown then remove from pan. Set aside.
- In the same pan add steamed rice until cooked.
- Add garlic, then serve.
Interested Alumni to be Featured? Email us your Recipe and Story at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Learn more from our Alumni? Comment your suggestions below!